[Cobo] Karen Boucher Scholarship Fund

Glen Pinkston glenp at cameron.edu
Wed Feb 6 18:55:57 CST 2013

Fellow Business Officers,

I realize that some of you may be interested in contributing to the scholarship fund at Redlands Community College to honor Karen.  I thought tomorrow's business officer meeting would be a convenient way to make contributions that could be pooled and sent on behalf of the Council of Business Officers.  If you are interested in contributing, please see either me, Ninette Carter or Terri Pinkston after the meeting.  If you plan on using a check, please make it payable to the Redlands Community College Foundation.

Glen Pinkston
COBO
President