[Cobo] FY14 budget packet pick up/Friday May 31, 2013

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu May 30 07:25:23 CDT 2013

If you are not coming in to pick up your packet and haven't already been in contact with us, please send me an email requesting that your budget packet be mailed and your detail sheet be emailed.    smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrhe.edu>

We anticipate that the budget packets will be ready for pick up at noon on Friday, May 31, 2013.

We just want confirmation of your expectations in order to get those in the mail as quickly as possible. Thank you.