[Cobo] FW: Questions from Business Officers

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Feb 17 08:26:42 CST 2014

Rick Krysiak has asked that we send him any questions you might have for his presentation on Thursday at our COBO meeting.  Many of you participated in his webinar last week, so he has asked for us to submit any questions in advance.

Please just email me (smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrh.edu>) with you questions and I'll compile and send over to him for preparation. Thanks.