[Cobo] FW: P-Card Vendor Presentations at UCO, 1/16/14

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 16 17:01:22 CST 2014

From: Denise Rodolf [mailto:drodolf at uco.edu]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 4:59 PM
To: JoAnn East Central; Lori Walker; brenda.burgess at swosu.edu; Jeff Bingham; dmstevenson at langston.edu; Koehn, David; shfitzp at osuokc.edu; Fagan, Tom; Reece, Ronda
Cc: Mauck, Sheri
Subject: P-Card Vendor Presentations at UCO, 1/16/14

All, I would like to extend an invitation to you and yours to join UCO for P-Card vendor presentations on the UCO Campus on Thursday, February 27, if you have any interest.

Presentations shall commence on Thursday, February 27, 2014 at the following times:

Set up for presentation #1:  8:45 - 9:00 AM
9:00 - 10:00 AM   American Express Presenter #1

Set up for presentation #2:  10:00 - 10:15 AM
10:15 - 11:15 AM  MidFirst Bank Presenter #2

Lunch Break:  11:15 AM - 12:45 PM

Set up for presentation #3:  12:45 - 1:00 PM
1:00 - 2:00 PM  Chase Presenter #3

Set up for presentation #4:  2:00 - 2:15 PM
2:15  - 3:15 PM  Bank of America/State Contract Presenter #4

Please let me know if you have any interest in attending and the approximate number of attendees from your institution, and I will schedule a venue on campus large enough for the entire group.
Sheri, can you kindly post to your list serv?  I truly appreciate your help.  Thank you.

Take care,
Denise Rodolf
UCO

Denise L. Rodolf    **Please note my new email address:  drodolf at uco.edu**<mailto:drodolf at uco.edu**>
Director
Purchasing, Payment Services & Travel
The University of Central Oklahoma

100 N. University Drive, ADM 109
P.O. Box 161
Edmond, OK 73034
405-974-2490
405-974-3838 (Fax)
drodolf at uco.edu<mailto:drodolf at uco.edu>

www.uco.edu<http://www.uco.edu/>

"Our sense of us is derived from our pledge to take care of one another" ~ UCO President Don Betz

Join us...Live Central!

*The Purchasing, Payment Services & Travel Department seeks to provide excellent customer support to our campus customers and vendor partners.  If you have feedback to share, please contact Denise Rodolf, Director, drodolf at uco.edu<mailto:drodolf at uco.edu> or Terrie Silvers, Assistant Director, tsilvers at uco.edu<mailto:tsilvers at uco.edu>.  Your communication will allow us to better serve the UCO Campus.  Thank you.

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.