[Cobo] EQUIPMENT Master Lease Schedule -- Spring 2015

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Fri Jan 16 14:12:48 CST 2015

Do any of you have projects to submit for the first round of the equipment Master Lease program?  Please make arrangements for your board's approval as the next available meeting or at least prior to the March 26, 2015, Bond Council Meeting.

The State Regents' meeting is scheduled for March 4, 2015. Please return the attached completed documents by FEBRUARY 6, 2015.

The Bond Oversight applications will be due back to me also by this date. On the second page of the BO-5 form for all the provider information we've been asked to put "Selected by ODFA" on those lines.

The tentative schedule for 2015 Spring Master Lease

Series 2015A Equipment

Listing Due to State Regents                 February 6, 2015   (Submit detailed survey form)
Bond Oversight Applications due           March 6, 2015      (Submit BO-5, BO-7, and Cash flow analysis worksheet)
State Regents' Consideration                 March 4, 2015
Bond Oversight Meeting                        March 26, 2015
Closing (Tentative)                                 by April 30, 2015