[Cobo] OCIA 2015 private use surveys on 2005 Bond Projects.

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Jan 26 12:14:50 CST 2015

OCIA is requesting that each institution please complete and return this survey in relation to the project funded through the 2005 F/G and 2006D Bond Issuances. This is an annual review that was started last year.  Upon completion, please return to Mr. Birley, joseph.birley at omes.ok.gov<mailto:joseph.birley at omes.ok.gov> with a copy to me.  smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrhe.edu>. Thank you.  If you have any questions, please contact me.  Please return by February 16, 2015.