[Cobo] Senate Appropriations Committee Preparation

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Mar 9 15:52:37 CDT 2015

In light of the questions we have already received from Senate Staff and Members based on materials that Senate Staff provided and have been copied to you in the previous email for the Senate Appropriations Committee, we are requesting that the Business Officers meet tomorrow morning at 11:30 am in the Regents' Large Conference Room.  The meeting will enable us review the materials and to identify specific budget questions that may arise during the hearing scheduled for 3:30 pm tomorrow afternoon, March 10, 2015.