[Cobo] FW: OCIA 2016 Private Use Survey --- DUE FEBRUARY 29

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Feb 18 16:31:04 CST 2016

OCIA is requesting that each institution please complete and return this survey in relation to the project funded through the 2005 F/G and 2006D Bond Issuances. This is an annual review that was started last year.  Upon completion, please return to Mr. Birley, joseph.birley at omes.ok.gov<mailto:joseph.birley at omes.ok.gov> with a copy to me.  smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrhe.edu>. Thank you.  If you have any questions, please contact me.  Please return by February 29, 2016

Higher Education Entities should respond for the following issuances:

1.       2005F/2010A/2010B/2014A/2014B

2.       2006D/2014C

If you have questions, please let me know. Thank you for your prompt attention.

OCIA lease paying entities -

Please find attached a survey that will assist the state in ensuring all projects funded through tax-exempt bonds remain in compliance with IRS limitations for private use.  The attached letter should provide some guidance in completing the survey.  We anticipate that this survey should require less than 5 minutes for 99% of the OCIA funded projects.  If you have any questions please contact me.

Some entities have funded multiple projects with a single bond issue.  Please feel free to complete a single survey form for all projects if the answers are "NO".  Exceptions for any single project within a particular bond issue may be described in an attachment to the survey form.

For those agencies with multiple bond issues, please provide a separate survey for each.  If possible, please utilize the original and refunding bond designations on the form (ex. 2005A / 2014A)  .  In these cases, you may provide one survey and reference all applicable bond series.  Please reference your previous years' responses to see how this was done.

Surveys are due February 29; if you have concerns about meeting that deadline please let me know.  Joe or I will contact you mid-February to offer our assistance in responding to the survey.

Thank you for your help,

Travis Monroe
405.522.8519

Joe Birley