[Cobo] No in-person COBO meeting this week 3/2

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 28 09:56:38 CST 2017

Due to limited agenda items, we have decided to cancel the in-person Council of Business Officers' meeting to help your institutions with time and travel costs and Amanda will draft a memo to update you on pending legislation and revenue outlook updates.  Please remove the Council of Business Officers' meeting for this Thursday, March 2nd from your calendars.

If you have a specific question or concern that you'd like to send to me, we will be sure to address in the communications.  Thank you.