[Cobo] 2017 Real Property Master Lease Potential Project Listing

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Jan 30 10:52:48 CST 2017

To date I have received projects from the following institutions.  If you are submitting a project and aren't listed below contact me as quickly as possible.  I'm finalizing the list for delivery so this will be your last chance for this calendar year. Thank you.

1.        Cameron

2.       NEOAM

3.       Northern

4.       OSU/OSU CHS