[Cobo] FW: FY-2018 BWP Hyperion Work Sessions

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Jun 5 13:54:17 CDT 2017

Please note the Hyperion entry sessions that OMES will be hosting.  You are welcome to attend for help to enter your budget, but please recall that Higher Education's entry is different than most state agencies.  You should use your schedule F and H as the guide to the amount to enter for FY2018.

Please call me for further help, if required,  to eliminate mistakes. I will be willing to help you over the phone, but you must call me prior to any submission as this will lock us out of the system.  You will be using FY2018 budget reference for your new budget entries.

Sheri Mauck
(405) 225-9201