[Cobo] FY2018 Budget Timeline

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed May 24 11:05:51 CDT 2017

As things appear to be progressing at the Capitol, we anticipate that will we have something (at least at this time) to allocate at the regularly scheduled meeting on Friday.  That being said, we have decided rather than to have packets ready for pick up upon Regents' action, we will email the entire packet and allocation sheets as quickly as possible on Friday to every institution.  This will eliminate the need for Presidents or Business Officers to drive to the City for pick up.

We will email the data to your President and Chief Business Officer as email attachments and ask that it be routed internally to the appropriate persons preparing your budget materials for review of the instructions and figures for use in the budget process.

Should anything change from the original schedule, we will definitely be in contact.

Reminder of due dates:

Tuition and Fee Forms  -- June 14,  jbellingar at osrhe.edu<mailto:jbellingar at osrhe.edu>

SRA-3 Budget Materials - June 14,  ycollier at osrhe.edu<mailto:ycollier at osrhe.edu>   (with three hard-copy, hole-punched mailed)

Campus Master Plan  -- June 14,  smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrhe.edu>       EXCEL Version

No materials can be released prior to Regents' action and approval.   Thank you.