[Cobo] FW: Predictive Analytics Survey for Business Officers

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Thu Sep 14 12:56:19 CDT 2017

Please see the survey on Predictive Analytics as discussed at the Business Officers' meeting by Mr. Von Royal, our Higher Education CIO.  Please distribute to the appropriate people internally to get a good response on the survey. Thank you.

Hello Business Officers,
 As part of OneNet's digital learning initiatives, we are collecting information on the use of both analytic tools and predictive analytic tools for student retention at our higher education institutions.
 We request your participation in a survey on this topic. You can access the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/279RMX8 .
 Please feel free to share the survey with other colleagues, who may have helpful information on the use of these tools. We will be distributing the survey to other Regents' councils as well.
 If the survey shows an interest in predictive analytics tools for student retention, the OneNet team will investigate a managed contract or consortium purchase option for our state's institutions.
 If you have questions about the survey, please reach out to me.
 Best,