[Cobo] Legislative Fiscal Impact - Website Disclosure of Federal Funding

Carpenter, Brenda bcarpenter at occc.edu
Thu Apr 18 09:29:47 CDT 2019

Sheri,

I discussed this with our auditors and we believe there will be minimal fiscal impact on OCCC if this bill were to pass.  We already prepare a Schedule of Federal Awards and Expenditures every year for our A-133 audit and since we do not have hundreds of federal awards, it would be a fairly simple task to add the expenditures by category to that report and provide to the legislature or a website.

In summary, OCCC believes passage of this bill would have minimal fiscal impact on our agency.

Brenda Carpenter, CPA, CISA
Director of Financial Accounting
Oklahoma City Community College
7777 S May Avenue