[Cobo] FW: Survey to Agencies: Deferred & Ongoing Maintenance Costs -- Response needed by 9/17/2019.

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Sep 9 16:38:28 CDT 2019

Please find the following survey request from OMES in relation to data needed for a Senate Interim Study.

Please provide the answers to these questions for your institution and return to me by email, smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrhe.edu>, by close of business, Tuesday, September 17, 2019.   Thank you.

If you have questions in that I can be helpful, please let me know. Thanks.

Sheri Mauck
smauck at osrhe.edu<mailto:smauck at osrhe.edu>
405-225-9201

INSTITUTION: __________________________________

OMES is working on some research for an upcoming Senate interim study on capital planning, and we would like your help in getting some information. Specifically, we are trying to have a better understanding about agencies' "deferred" and ongoing maintenance costs.

Please answer the following:

  *   How much is your current, estimated deferred maintenance?
     *   Please provide a brief explanation of how this amount was calculated.

  *   Based upon current funding/spending, how is your agency's deferred maintenance amount projected to change over the next few years?

  *   How much of your budget/spend is typically devoted to ongoing maintenance?

  *   What funding/revenue sources are typically used for ongoing maintenance?
     *   If there is a mix of local (i.e. county/municipal) and state funding, please briefly explain the relationship with local governments .

Thank you,

Manny Landaverde| Budget Analyst
Budget & Policy| Office of Management and Enterprise Services
2401 N. Lincoln, Ste. 118

omes.ok.gov<http://omes.ok.gov/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D3586A.E9C92E90]
Sign up<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/OKOMES/subscriber/new/> to receive email or wireless updates from OMES.