[Cobo] FCARES Act - Student Grants

Trisha White twhite at eosc.edu
Mon Apr 20 20:56:00 CDT 2020

We are looking at basing the amount on a per credit hour of enrollment.
This is not finalized yet just what we have discussed but we would give the
students $50 (example) per credit hour they are enrolled.

I was curious if these would be processed on the students AR account just
like all other scholarships but from what I read this has to go back to the
student even if they owe tuition.
Also if these would be reported on the students 1098-T?

Trisha White
Director of Finance
Eastern Oklahoma State College