[Cobo] Quarantine/Self Quarantine Question

Reece, Ronda ronda.reece at okstate.edu
Wed Mar 11 08:34:41 CDT 2020

OSU suspended all international travel, all domestic air travel and out-of-state travel for University related business or academic purposed until further notice, unless such travel is essential to the university.  Essential travel being what is necessary to the ongoing operations of the core academic, research or operations functions.
There are no current restrictions for in-state travel, but as everyone is doing, we are monitoring the situation as it is changing daily.