[Cobo] FW: Governor Stitt’s State-of-the-State Address

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Feb 1 16:35:03 CST 2021

For your information

From: Johnson, Dr. Glen
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2021 4:30 PM
Subject: Governor Stitt’s State-of-the-State Address

OKLAHOMA STATE REGENTS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION

Memo

To:                  Higher Education Network
From:             Chancellor Glen D. Johnson
Date:               Monday, February 01, 2021

This afternoon, Monday, February 1, 2021, I watched Governor Kevin Stitt’s State-of-the-State Address, which was livestreamed to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and to ensure proper social distancing requirements at the State Capitol.  I have attached a copy of the Executive Budget Summary containing the recommended FY2022 appropriation for the state system of higher education as well as a copy of the specific section on the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education for your review. The full Executive Budget Book may be viewed online at: https://oklahoma.gov/content/dam/ok/en/omes/documents/bud22.pdf

In Governor Stitt’s Executive Budget for Fiscal Year 2022, he recommended $770,414,742 in total state appropriations for the higher education system. This is a flat budget from the FY21 current year appropriation for our state system of higher education.

His budget recommendations also included an increase of $17,041,764 for common education for a total appropriation of $3,009,771,578 in FY22 and a flat budget of $137,471,871 for CareerTech in FY22.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding Governor Stitt’s State-of-the-State address and executive budget recommendations.

Thank you.

Glen

Glen D. Johnson
Chancellor
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73104
405.225.9122
gjohnson at osrhe.edu<mailto:gjohnson at osrhe.edu>
follow us on Twitter @okhighered

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D6F8B7.82ECA9E0]      [cid:image006.png at 01D6F8B7.82ECA9E0]