[Cobo] FW: 2021 Real Property Master Lease Potential Project Listing

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Tue Jan 26 16:04:36 CST 2021

I have received potential projects from the following institutions for the Master Lease Real Property Program for calendar year 2021:

Seminole State College
OSU CHS
Southeastern OK State
Western State College
Murray State College

If your institution intends to be included, please let me know as quickly as possible. Only those institution not on this list that would like to submit a project should respond, otherwise I'll move forward with the current submissions. Thank you.