[Cobo] Budget Timeline

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon May 3 13:51:50 CDT 2021

Business Officers,

Please find the tentative timeline for budget processing.  We are fast approaching our budget submission cycle.  Should anything change, we will communicate with you as quickly as possible.

Budget Timetable

April 15, 2021               Posting of the Tuition Peer Limits for FY22

May 28, 2021                Public Hearing on Tuition Limits for FY22

May 28, 2021            State Regents approve allocations  -FRIDAY

June 9, 2021                Institutional Budgets due to State Regents' Office  (SRA-3 Forms have been circulated by email from Yolenda Collier)

June 9, 2021                 Annual Campus Master Plan EXCEL Spreadsheet to be returned. (Template has been circulated by email from Sheri Mauck)

June 9, 2021                 Tuition and Mandatory Fee Proposals due to the State Regents' Office. (Forms have been circulated by email from Jared Bellingar)

June 23, 2021               Electronic budget entry on OMES EXCEL Worksheet Format for both Operating and Capital FY22 Budgets

June 23, 2021               Tuition Review Hearings - Your President will receive a tentative time slot for presentation.

June 24, 2021              State Regents' meeting to approve FY2022 budgets and tuition proposals