[Cobo] FW: Salary Schedule comparison

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Nov 15 09:15:44 CST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

I have been asked by my President to evaluate our salary structure in comparison to other state institutions.  To do so I am requesting copies of your Schedule E from the budget submission or a salary list that includes position and salary only.  I am going to look at all positions from custodial/grounds through executive level.

I will appreciate any information that you are willing to supply.

I wish everyone a Happy and Restful Thanksgiving!

Regards,

Mick Coponiti
Vice President for Business and Finance<https://usao.edu/directory/mike-coponiti.html>
1727 West Alabama Ave
Chickasha, OK  73018
405.574.1333
405.574.1220 (fax)
[cid:image002.png at 01D7DA00.9D25E300]

This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by legal privilege. Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the appropriate party at USAO, and immediately destroy all copies of this e-mail. USAO does not accept any liability for breach of security, error or virus that may result from the transmission of this message.