[Cobo] FW: Legislative Network Email

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Mon Apr 3 09:57:02 CDT 2023

From: Jobe, Jarrett
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2023 9:36 PM
Subject: Legislative Network Email

Good evening,

An interesting week at the State Capitol! Little movement on legislation as the two bodies began to assign bills to committee late in the week. We will be gearing up to begin our work as committee assignments are finalized. With the limited progress on legislation last week, our network should be prepared to move quickly if necessary to educate and inform our legislators on preferred and/or problematic bills.

Please find the updated list of legislation attached in the email.

Upcoming Dates:

April 3rd - Legislative Network Meeting - 12pm - Zoom
April 4th and 5th - Council of President's Dinners with House and Senate Leadership
April 11th - Oklahoma Promise Day at the Capitol

Thanks to everyone for their feedback and work this past week. Any questions or commentary, please let me know.

Jarrett Jobe, PhD
Vice Chancellor for Government Relations
Oklahoma State Regents
Jjobe at osrhe.edu<mailto:Jjobe at osrhe.edu>