[Cobo] <<EXTERNAL E-MAIL>> Academic Service Fee Adjustments

Tygret, Mark mtygret at osrhe.edu
Tue Jul 2 12:05:53 CDT 2024

-- THIS E-MAIL WAS RECEIVED FROM AN EXTERNAL SOURCE--
Presidents:

Thankfully, an astute colleague pointed out my omission of the adjustments to academic service fees in my earlier package of files. My apologies, but not without precedent with me, sadly.

Please find the file attached.

I am grateful to the fine person that pointed out my error.

I regret any inconvenience I may have caused,

Mark

Mark Tygret
Vice Chancellor for Budget and Finance
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
(405) 225-9126 office
(405) 613-4363 cell
mtygret at osrhe.edu<mailto:mtygret at osrhe.edu>

[Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education logo]