[Cobo] End of Year Budget revisions

Mauck, Sheri smauck at osrhe.edu
Wed May 15 10:27:50 CDT 2024

Please take a moment to review your budget allotments for the remainder of the fiscal year.  This is the time when budgets seem to fall short for payroll processing which creates a stressful situation when the awaiting budget revision approvals.

Remember that specifically for payroll processing your budget checks at both the resource levels (290, "700" and 430 funds) and then the consolidated 789 fund, so you need sufficient allotments to cover both sides of these transactions.

Should you find you need to submit a budget revision to complete the fiscal year, please send to me by email and I'll get over to OMES for processing as quickly as possible.  Thanks!