[Coil-l] Meeting 22 April 2011 - Be There!!!

Emily Brown EBrown29 at uco.edu
Thu Apr 14 12:55:09 CDT 2011

Hello and Happy Thursday to all you COILers out there!

Please excuse the lateness of this reminder- it has been a hectic (but rewarding) week.

We will have an in-person meeting next week at Oklahoma Christian<http://www.oc.edu/> (Map: http://bit.ly/f4H7s3 ).  Dr. Lee Anne Paris has offered to host our meeting.  Thank you Lee Anne!

Our business meeting will start at 1pm.  We will our customary pre-meeting lunch at 11:30am.  Here are some local options:

*         Mexican: Alfredo's (new restaurant at 33rd & Broadway that opened this week that is fabulous)  Urban Spoon: http://bit.ly/gapBqG (Location is Moore, but there's a new Edmond loc).

*         Asian: Dot Wo (off 33rd between Blvd. & Broadway)  Urban Spoon: http://bit.ly/efX6R3

*         Sandwiches: McLaren's (SE corner of 33rd & Broadway; has amazing cookies & desserts) Urban Spoon:  http://bit.ly/ftBiFz

*          Jason's Deli (next to Dot Wo) Urban Spoon: http://bit.ly/eSwFXC

*         Grill: Louie's (15th & Bryant) Urban Spoon:  http://bit.ly/hi8BSP

Please let me  know what your preference for lunch is, and we'll announce the final decision on Monday.  I have not personally been to any of these locations, but they come highly recommended from Lee Anne.

Also on Monday, I will send out Friday's agenda and the meeting location.  I would like to devote a little time to current experiences in library instruction- so bring your anecdotes and we'll spread some knowledge around.

I hope to see you all next Friday at 11:30 (or 1pm) for our COIL meeting.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Emily

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.