[Coil-l] Updated Agenda, Meeting Reminder!

Emily Brown EBrown29 at uco.edu
Thu Apr 21 10:25:30 CDT 2011

Hello Everyone!

Please remember to click here to RSVP<http://www.survs.com/survey/7JLITSTG1N> for Friday's meeting at Oklahoma Christian.  It's much appreciated!

There's been an addition to the agenda, so I've updated and attached it here.

I'll send a link to the virtual component on Vyew tomorrow morning before the meeting.

Thanks,

Emily

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.