[Coil-l] Agenda, Vyew and update on tomorrow's Meeting

Nicole Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:04:15 CDT 2011

Wow! I am stuck in traffic less than a mile from the library. I will be
there as soon as I can.

--N

Nicole Sump-Crethar
Digital Services Librarian
Google Voice: 405-509-9290

On Jun 2, 2011, at 2:04 PM, Emily Brown <EBrown29 at uco.edu> wrote:

Hi COILers,

COIL will be meeting tomorrow (June 3rd) at the brand new Schusterman
Library at OU Tulsa.  The business meeting will start at 1pm.

I’ve made some updates to the agenda and attached a copy.

Here are the directions to the library (http://bit.ly/lpHCBt) and a map to
the FREE parking (http://bit.ly/jRCRCo).

We will be meeting for lunch at Dickey’s Barbeque.  Here’s the map:
http://bit.ly/kNbJT3.  We will meet there at 11:30.

If you haven’t already, please RSVP: *http://www.survs.com/survey/RARTDAO1MA
**  *

* *

*The Vyew aspect of the meeting can be located here:
http://vyew.com/248474/OUTulsaCOIL The conference call number will be listed
under the chat box once you sign in.*

* *

*Hope to see you there!*

* *

*Emily Brown***

***Bronze+Blue=Green*** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue,
and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

***CONFIDENTIALITY*** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.

<Agenda 3 June 2011 COIL.docx>