[Coil-l] Is Google and YouTube Sufficient?

Duncan, Jenny jenny.duncan at okstate.edu
Thu Jun 16 15:03:46 CDT 2011

Hello,

We will have professional development for our employees on August 30th and 31st of this year, and I thought a good session might be "Is Google and YouTube Sufficient?".
I think the mindset of some of our faculty is such that they do believe Google and YouTube are sufficient, and so I thought having someone come in to speak an hour or so might shed some light on the subject.

Do you all know of anyone who has presented on this topic?

Thanks,
Jenny

Jenny Duncan, Library Director
OSU Institute of Technology