[Coil-l] COIL meeting Friday @ UCO! Be there !

Nicole Sump-Crethar ansumpcre at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:26:41 CDT 2011

Hi Beth (and everybody),

I love the idea of a book drive!  And I know of a few communities in the
Stillwater area that would benefit from a book drive.  In fact we might
be able to get lists from teachers/librarians and let COIL folks
consider purchasing requested books throughout the year.  Maybe we could
include OK-ACRL and have a drive at the conference sponsored by COIL.
Thanks for thinking of it, Beth.

Best,
Nicole

Nicole Sump-Crethar