[Coil-l] COIL meeting Friday @ UCO! Be there !

Oberhelman, D d.oberhelman at okstate.edu
Thu Jun 30 14:58:21 CDT 2011

Chiming in a bit late, but I also think it's a great idea to have a book drive for a school.  It is very much in keeping with COIL's grassroots community spirit.  Thanks for putting this on the table, Beth, and it will be exciting to work out the details.

David

David D. Oberhelman
Professor, Humanities-Social Sciences Division
306 Edmon Low Library
Oklahoma State University Library
Stillwater, OK 74078
Phone: 405-744-9773     Fax:  405-744-7579
Email:  d.oberhelman at okstate.edu