[Coil-l] Today's Vyew Meeting

Emily Brown EBrown29 at uco.edu
Fri Mar 25 09:24:27 CDT 2011

Hello COILers!

Remember, our free version of Vyew has a ten person access limit.  Buddy up if you can.  :)

Our Vyew Meeting Room link:

http://vyew.com/248474/March2011

Our Vyew Conference Call Number:

218-862-6114

This will require long distance calling.  IF there's a hitch with this feature, we will use mics instead.

*I have a meeting at Noon- I will open the room and leave it up for people to come in, but since I'll be in the meeting (and I expect it might last up until 1pm) I might to be available to trouble shoot.  So, please be patient.  The meeting is two doors down, so I won't be late.. just unavailable until meeting time.

Okay, here's the agenda:

·         Grou.ps

o   Thoughts

o   Comments/Critiques

·         Web Committee Questions to Consider:

o   What do we like/dislike about the *DESIGN* of the OKACRL website?

§  What do we like/dislike about COIL's web presence?  (I think this is also a design question)

o   What do we like/dislike about the *CONTENT*  of the OKACRL website?

§  What do we like/dislike about COIL's web presence? (COIL's content)

o   Design

§  Unique Design?

§  Follow OKACRL example?

o   What do we want ("sky's the limit")

o   Should we stay on OSU's web server?

·         List-Serv feedback

If you can, take a look at OKACRL's website (http://okacrl.okstate.edu/) and COIL's website (http://okacrl.okstate.edu/coil/index.html) before the meeting.

See you at 1pm!!!

Emily

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.