[Coil-l] Next Meeting: Announcement and Information

Emily Brown EBrown29 at uco.edu
Tue May 10 13:27:05 CDT 2011

Hello COILers!

I hope you can join us at our June 3rd meeting at the brand new Schusterman Library at OU Tulsa.  Toni Hoberecht has been kind enough to host our next COIL meeting and show us around the state-of-the-art building.  We're excited, thank you Toni!  Our business meeting will start at 1pm.  Here are the directions to the library (http://bit.ly/lpHCBt) and a map to the FREE parking (http://bit.ly/jRCRCo).

We will be meeting for lunch at Dickey's Barbeque.  Here's the map: http://bit.ly/kNbJT3.  We will meet there for lunch at 11:30.

Please take a minute to state whether you think you'll be coming or not: http://www.survs.com/survey/RARTDAO1MA  This will help us keep track of who to expect.

I will create a Vyew meeting space for the meeting.  I will announce the room and send out the agenda the week of the meeting.  In the meantime, if you have any questions please let me know!  Hope to see you there!

Emily Brown

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.