[Coil-l] Meeting Reminder, Join Us!

Emily Brown EBrown29 at uco.edu
Mon May 23 11:45:27 CDT 2011

Hi COILers,

We're getting closer to this years unCOILed.  Our next meeting will be held at the brand new Schusterman Library at OU Tulsa on June 3rd.  Thank you, Toni, for hosting us and (hopefully) giving us a tour!  Our business meeting will start at 1pm.

Here are the directions to the library (http://bit.ly/lpHCBt) and a map to the FREE parking (http://bit.ly/jRCRCo).

We will be meeting for lunch at Dickey's Barbeque.  Here's the map: http://bit.ly/kNbJT3.  We will meet there at 11:30.

Please take a minute to state whether you think you'll be coming or not: http://www.survs.com/survey/RARTDAO1MA  This will help us keep track of who to expect.  Some of you have already let us know if you're coming or not- thank you, I really appreciate it.

I will create a Vyew meeting space for the meeting.  I will send out the link closer to the meeting time- either that morning or the day before.  In the meantime, if you have any questions please let me know!  Hope to see you there!

I've attached the agenda- I will send it again next week, especially if it changes.

Emily Brown

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.