[Coil-l] End of the Year Meeting!

Emily Brown EBrown29 at uco.edu
Tue Nov 22 19:39:39 CST 2011

Hi COILERS!!!

Well, it's time to pass the keys on to our next illustrious Chair, Mike Meisenheimer!  We will have our final meeting of the year in Stillwater.

When?  December 19th.

Where and at What Time?  11:30 @ Eskimo Joe's (Map : http://bit.ly/rC23rd)

This will be a lunch meeting with an optional walk to the OSU Library for a tour, courtesy of Nicole Sump Crethar.  (Thanks Nicole!!!)

I'll be driving up from OKC if anyone would like to ride along (just send me a direct message).  We hope to see you there!!!!

Sincerely,

Emily Brown

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.