[Coil-l] COIL Website Color Scheme: The Sequel

Jones, Elizabeth ejones at okcu.edu
Mon Sep 12 20:03:32 CDT 2011

I really like 1 and 3 in that order.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 12, 2011, at 12:48 PM, "Stenis, Paul V" <pvstenis at okcu.edu<mailto:pvstenis at okcu.edu>> wrote:

Hi COILers,

I wanted to let you know that I’m taking over the COIL web committee representative position from Beth Jones. She has the office next to mine here at OCU Library, so that’ll make the transition easy.

Picking up where Beth left off, I thought I’d propose another round of voting on our color scheme for the new COIL website. Below are the top 4 vote getters from the first round of voting.

Please tell me your favorite one of these by Monday, September 26th.

Thanks,

Paul

-------------------------
Paul Stenis, Librarian