[Coil-l] COIL Agenda (and homework) for April 24th

abrennan at tulsacc.edu abrennan at tulsacc.edu
Tue Apr 17 09:50:26 CDT 2012

Hello COILers!

Now that we have a firm meeting date for COIL in April, we can concentrate
on the fun challenges ahead; the COIL workshop!  I have two links for the
group;  one is a poll of dates for the workshop.  Please vote on what you
think would be the most successful date for attendance at the workshop.
While the range is set up in late July/early August, this is by no means
the only range we can do, and I figure we'll discuss the date in some
detail next meeting.

The second link is to a Google doc to list themes and workshop ideas.
While we touched on this in a previous meeting, its time to flush out
topics for discussion.  Im hoping we can have a firm theme chosen and a
firm date from our April meeting so that we can concentrate on mobilizing
other aspects of the workshop.

Agenda:

1. Discuss date poll and workshop date
        a. Decide workshop date
2. Discuss topic ideas
        a. Decide workshop theme
3. Workshop location discussion - (tentatively NSU BA)

4.  Workshop format (breakout sessions, lightning talks, lunch, etc)

5. Advertisement/ volunteers

This meeting will take place on Vyew:

http://vyew.com/room#/558797/COIL_Room

Poll for workshop dates: