[Coil-l] Reminder: COIL Meeting this Friday (Dec 7)!!!

Adam Brennan Adam.Brennan at tulsacc.edu
Wed Dec 5 07:47:21 CST 2012

Hey folks!

Just a friendly reminder of this week's COIL meeting in Stillwater.  We are meeting for lunch at 11:30 AM at Eskimo Joe's (http://www.eskimojoes.com/) for lunch, then walking to the Edmon Low Library for our meeting at 1:00 PM in the Dean's Conference Room on the second floor.

If you can't make it to Stillwater in person but would like to attend, let me know.  I'll have a laptop with me, so we can try for a blended f2f/online meeting either with Skype or our Vyew account, depending on how many online participants there are.  I'll ask Nicole about guest access in the library and verify if a blended approach is possible.

Agenda:

Meet and greet
OK ACRL Conference report
New members and new officers for 2013 (and replacements)
Fall instruction assessment
Web page development suggestions
Ideas for COIL Workshop 2013

See you all real soon!