[Coil-l] Congrats to all our new Officers!

Adam Brennan Adam.Brennan at tulsacc.edu
Tue Dec 11 14:01:31 CST 2012

Well, folks, we close on a great year for COIL!

I just want to take a moment to list and congratulate our new officers:

Chair elect:  Kate Corbett (Langston)
Secretary:  Allison Embry (Rogers State)
Web Admin: Sheila Bryant (Langston)
Projects Manager: Tammy Thomason (Tulsa Community College)
Chair: Adam Brennan (Tulsa Community College)

The December meeting was full of great ideas and plans for 2013.  I'll try to shoot for early January for our next meeting, before the semester rush.  Expect a Doodle poll after the holidays.

Great to see you all again, and here's to 2013!!!

Adam Brennan
Librarian
Tulsa Community College
909 S Boston Ave, Tulsa OK 74119