[Coil-l] Fw: COIL Board Meeting: Friday, February 17 @ NSU BA Library & Online via Vyew

cashe at tulsacc.edu cashe at tulsacc.edu
Tue Feb 14 08:43:15 CST 2012

Resending bounced message.  I hope it makes it this time.

Casey Ashe
List admin.

----- Forwarded by Casey Ashe/LRC/tcc on 02/14/2012 08:41 AM -----

----- Message from MMeisenheimer at tulsacc.edu on Tue, 14 Feb 2012 07:52:00
-0600 -----

      cc:

 Subject: COIL Board Meeting: Friday, February 17 @ NSU BA Library & Online
          via Vyew

Greetings COILers! Let's meet to begin discussing ideas for unCOILed 2012,
objectives for the coming year, and the future of COW. We'll also review
our working membership.

We'll plan to meet at 2 Friday afternoon in the NSU BA Library. Cheers!
Mike

Agenda:
COIL Board, February 17, 14:00 (NSU Broken Arrow Library):
      ·         ByLaws Review
      ·         Membership Report
      ·         Officer Reports
      ·         unCOILed 2012 Planning Session

Online Meeting Room: http://vyew.com/938234/February_2012_COIL
Conference Call: 218-862-6114

Mike Meisenheimer
LRC Supervisor