[Coil-l] COIL Website

Baeza, Victor victor.baeza at okstate.edu
Wed Jan 11 13:16:24 CST 2012

We might need some more in the "About Us" section since what is there is already in the Welcome on the home page. Maybe mention that we have a workshop and that we take our show on the road. :)

Victor Dominguez Baeza
Director of Library Graduate and Research Services
Interim Head, Science and Engineering Division