[Coil-l] Draft letter for call to proposals

Jones, Elizabeth ejones at okcu.edu
Mon Jun 4 14:16:36 CDT 2012

The only thing I would change is the length.  I would say 50 minutes including question time.  I think we normally plan on the hour mark with 10-15 mins for breaks and changing rooms in between.  I think people will be able to adjust 5 minutes either way if we change it, but a 20 minute change/range is a pretty big adjustment.

Elizabeth (Beth) Jones, MLIS
Serials/Gov Docs/Systems Librarian
Oklahoma City University
Dulaney-Browne Library