[Coil-l] COIL registration Flyer

Jones, Elizabeth ejones at okcu.edu
Wed Jun 13 14:39:42 CDT 2012

Great job Adam.  Just a couple of minor things that you can take or leave.

1.        The link at the bottom, could we do a bi.tly or goo.gl link to make it more readable?

2.       On the 2nd logo could you put the new green coil on the logo?  This would help it match the green and black of the graphic at the top of the page as well.

Elizabeth (Beth) Jones, MLIS
Serials/Gov Docs/Systems Librarian
Oklahoma City University
Dulaney-Browne Library