[Coil-l] Presentations for unCOILed: We need you!

abrennan at tulsacc.edu abrennan at tulsacc.edu
Wed Jun 27 09:19:19 CDT 2012

Howdy folks!

I just wanted to pass out the link to sign up for presentations again, in
case anyone was thinking about something that they want to share with the
world.  So far we've had a couple volunteers, but we are still very short!

Embedding can be a very broad term, so don't let it scare you.  In
addition to the technical sense, it can be any way you bond with students,
or insert yourselves into the instruction process.  Sign up today!

Sign up form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEkweWExay1RazBXaE9LOEV6ZlBFd1E6MQ#gid=0

Adam Brennan
Learning Resources Center