[Coil-l] COIL Meeting May Date picked! Thursday, May 10th at 1:00 PM

abrennan at tulsacc.edu abrennan at tulsacc.edu
Tue May 1 12:29:32 CDT 2012

COIL meeting has been set for May 10th, 1:00 PM

Meeting will take place on Vyew:

http://vyew.com/635432/COIL

There is a little bit of homework for the next meeting.  Collectively, we
need to decide on the conference name now that we have a theme, and a
slogan.  To that purpose, I have here a link to a spreadsheet where you
can enter in any clever ideas that come to mind.  We can vote on the
winning idea at the May meeting.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Arx09CRO0pMxdHdHREZTZ3E4WTFhSmh0VF9HdVhhQ3c

Last but not least, I'm soliciting a volunteer to come up with some
language to put on a volunteer form for conference presenters.  Ideally I
hope that we can pass around a few drafts on the listserv here and approve
a form at the meeting.  If you would like to volunteer to kick off the
process, let the list know!

Other agenda items:

-Share updates on space at NSU BA
-Share updates on coordination with our webmaster
-Post conference volunteer list
-Plan conference layout (general decisions, such as food arrangements,
presentation arrangements)
-Plan advertisement strategies and deployment

See you then!

Adam Brennan
Learning Resources Center
Tulsa Community College