[Coil-l] Doodle poll; F2F COIL Meeting

Adam Brennan Adam.Brennan at tulsacc.edu
Thu Nov 15 13:53:34 CST 2012

Hey folks.  My apologies for the late start on this one.  Our "November" meeting looks to be more of a "December" meeting this year :)

I hope everyone is still having a great fall semester!

The November/ December COIL meeting is scheduled to be f2f in Stillwater (right in-between OKC and Tulsa for easy travel).  I was thinking that it might be fun to have this one at 1:00 PM following a lunch; there are lots of tasty places to eat in Stillwater.  Vote for a day that best suites you:

http://www.doodle.com/tqn4t543eqdqctak

Tentative Agenda:

11:00 - 12:45  -Lunch at a tasty place, meet your peers

1:00 -  Meeting at OSU
           New members and new officers for 2013
           Fall instruction assessment
           Web page development suggestions
           Ideas for COIL Workshop 2013

Hear back from you all soon!  Special thanks to Nicole Crethar for helping to set up accomodations.

Adam Brennan
Librarian
Tulsa Community College
909 S Boston Ave, Tulsa OK 74119