[Coil-l] unCOILed call for proposals draft

Adam Brennan adam.brennan at tulsacc.edu
Thu Apr 4 09:54:53 CDT 2013

Hey folks!  I've got a first draft down for our call to proposals through the listservs.  Please enjoy and comment :)
Do the deadline dates work for us?
-Adam

unCOILed July 12 2013
Close Encounters of the Student Kind

Join the Community for Oklahoma Instructional Librarians workshop at Langston University in Langston Oklahoma, July 12, 2013..

This year our title is "Close Encounters of the Student Kind."  We are accepting proposals for topics dealing with connecting students to the library in and outside the classroom, teaching strategies for information literacy, connecting to students through faculty and campus involvement, and more! We would love to hear your proposal pitch.

Please follow the link to the proposal form:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHNQTEt1TWZ2MjREX3pBazF3SUJ5U2c6MA#gid=0

We are asking that sessions be about 50 minutes long (including time for questions).  Deadline for submissions is June 24th 2013.

Applicants will be notified of the acceptance of their proposal no later than July 1, 2013.

We hope to see you there!

COIL

Adam Brennan
Librarian