[Coil-l] Blog

Jones, Elizabeth S (HSC) Elizabeth-Jones at ouhsc.edu
Mon Apr 22 08:46:07 CDT 2013

A good solution may be to archive the blog in some way and link to it or change the blog link on the homepage to indicate it is not current.  I just think something needs to be done and that might be reviving the blog.

Elizabeth Jones
Head Serial Services
University of Oklahoma
Health Sciences Center - OKC