[Coil-l] unCOILed 2013: New development with lunches

Davidson, Dona dona.davidson at okstate.edu
Tue Jun 4 09:19:17 CDT 2013

Greetings,

Some people always leave early so we might get a few more if we extend the time.  My opinion..."their loss".

Also, do we want a host person at a particular restaurant to discuss some relevant COIL issues?  These issues, hosts and restaurants can be decided before the workshop.  Signup sheets could be made available at the registration table.

Dona

Dona Davidson
Public Services/Electronic Resources Librarian
OSU - Tulsa Library
700 N. Greenwood Ave
Tulsa, OK  74106-0700
phone:  918-594-8139