[Coil-l] coil update

Adam Brennan adam.brennan at tulsacc.edu
Thu Jun 27 09:02:42 CDT 2013

Howdy folks!

Unfortunately im working at a location with no power... all emails I receive and send are via phone.  We may have had an online meeting scheduled today but im unable to check my full calendar. So just be be clear, the meeting is cancelled.

 Looks like most everyone is happy with the agenda.  Ill send it out to okacrl later today and notify our presenters early next week. Sheila, would you put the agenda on the website please?

Ill post more updates this afternoon when I get a chance to get to a real computer !

Adam