[Coil-l] Next COIL Meeting: June 13 1:00 PM in Tulsa

Kristen Burkholder kristen.burkholder at gmail.com
Thu May 23 16:50:30 CDT 2013

I think I'm not going to be able to make it - I believe we're going to be
doing campus interviews of a librarian candidate that day. If it turns out
I'm misremembering the date, then I will be in Tulsa for COIL and try to be
there for lunch, but I don't think I should vote for a restaurant under the
circumstances. :-)

Kristen